Cataract Removal Surgery
Live your LIFE to its fullest with California LASIK & Eye's Lens Implant Focussing Enhancement (LIFE).
Customized solutions to
get you seeing clearly.
The Future of Eye Care is Here
Why Cataract Removal Surgery?
Whether you desire clear, all-distance vision without glasses or don’t mind using over-the-counter readers for perfect near vision, Dr. Barnett and his team at California LASIK & Eye have a customized solution for you.
Why Choose California LASIK & Eye.
Dr. Barnett is a graduate of The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and prides himself on providing transformative, up-to-date, safe, and effective treatments. He’s committed to achieving your visual goals. Prior to forming California LASIK & Eye, Brad was a professor of cornea and refractive surgery at Duke.
“Excellent Doctor. Performed PRK on me, which made my vision go to 20/20. Highly recommend.”- Amrit S.Google Reviews
Live Your Best LIFE
(Lens Implant Focusing Enhancement)
Live your life to its fullest with California LASIK & Eye’s Lens Implant Focusing Enhancement (LIFE). We have 3 great paths to clearer vision with cataract surgery:
- Clarity – clear vision with glasses at all times.
- Street Legal – drive without glasses.
- Forever Young – clear vision without glasses!
Curious about the technology?
Watch the video below.
More Info About Cataract Removal Surgery
Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect from your cataract removal surgery:
- We begin with a standard eye exam
- We will get an understanding of the shape and size of your eyes
- We’ll identify the right lens implant for your eyes
- We’ll numb your eyes with drops (no needles!)
- We’ll implement the solution we’ve determined is the best for you (varies)
- You’ll spend some time in the recovery room before going home
Most patients experience blurriness and soreness after the procedure which will reduce greatly 24-48 hours after the procedures, with full healing time taking anywhere from 2-6 weeks.
Absolutely! Cataract removal surgery is an incredibly low risk operation.